A stone crusher can crush large rocks into smaller rocks, stones, pebbles, sand, or rock dust. Crushing devices place the object between two parallel or tangent solid surfaces and exert considerable force to press the surfaces together. This action releases enough energy into the crushed material to cause the molecules to fracture or realign themselves with one another. The oldest stone crushers were hand-held stones employed on a stone anvil, in which the stone weight increased muscle force. For the manufacture of building aggregates, select a crusher.
A jaw crusher can accomplish primary and secondary crushing of materials with compressive strengths under 320MPA. It is frequently employed in a variety of industries, including mining, metallurgy, building, transportation, and water conservation.
· Its discharge opening is stably changeable within an extensive range by the stuffing of shims, making it capable of accommodating a range of customer needs.
· Its lubrication system is secure and dependable, and maintenance is simple and practical.
· Simple design, dependable operation, and cheap maintenance costs
· Minimal noise and dust
Applications: Sand mechanism, aggregates molding, Bituminous concrete, metal mining, metallurgy, highway, chemical, road, construction, railway, and water conservancy.
PF Impact Crusher:
We researched and created the PF series impact crusher by incorporating cutting-edge technology from around the globe. It can handle materials smaller than 500mm and have a lower compression strength feature than 320Mpa. As a outrcome, it finds out extensive application in a variety of sectors, including the manufacturing of chemicals, and metals, the building of roads and bridges, and sand.
Graphite, feldspar, clay, limestone, calcite, tombar thite, barite, talc, gypsum, kaolin, and other medium- and soft-rock materials can all be crushed using impact crushers, which are typically employed as secondary crushers.
- Highly effective
- Long service life
- Sturdy construction
- Consistent performance and quality output
- Movable discharge opening; no-board connector
- Simple to assemble and keep up
Hydraulic Cone Crusher:
The hydraulic cone crusher uses computer optimization techniques to increase the main shaft speed. With the help of the innovative crushing chamber replacement system, variable size requirements may be readily met by replacing crushing chamber components. Compared to spring and conventional cone crushers, the HP series has more benefits such as more straightforward operation, a more comprehensive application range, more reliability, and smoother operating because of the frictional disc design and movement of the erratic shaft bushing all-around fix cone.
- High production effectiveness and crushing ratio.
- Minimal running costs and lower spare component use.
- The better shape of the end product.
- Hydraulic cleaning and protection, high automation, and minimal production stoppage and repair times.
- The service period lengthens due to thin oil lubrication.
- Several crushing cavities.
- Easy maintenance and operation.
Spring Cone crusher:
Spring cone crushers effectively crush hard materials and produce good sharp end products. Innovations like a reliable lubrication system and a top-notch sealing system lower production costs, assisting you in achieving the highest level of revenue.
Cement manufacturing, mining, construction projects, road and bridge construction, railway construction, metallurgy, and some other sectors use CS series cone crushers. Cone crushers can readily crush materials such as iron ore, granite, limestone, quartzite, sandstone, cobblestone, and others.
- High desired product quality and yields.
- Efficient overload protection can guarantee crusher safety.
- It is simple to manage the discharging size by utilizing various crushing cavities and adjusting devices.
Stone crushers break rocks and stones into pebbles, gravel, or sand. Different types of such crushers are available, each with specific features for an individual task.