- Launch the web browser on your smartphone or PC.
- Using the Google Chrome browser, navigate to https://plex.tv/link.
- The Login or Sign-in button was pressed.
- It will take you to a Plex dashboard where you will be able to enter the activation code.
- After entering the activation code, complete the Plex settings on the TV.
How can I sign up for an account on https://plex.tv/link?
- If you’re using a PC, open a browser and navigate to https://plex.tv/link.
- In the top right corner, select the login option.
- Then click “Sign Up.”
- Choose an email address, a password, and an email.
- You may sign up using Gmail, Facebook, or Apple.
- Accept the terms and conditions completely.
- Confirm your details and verify your email address.
- The Plex account has been created.
Where Do I Enter the Plex TV Code?
- Go to plex.tv/link in your browser on your PC or smartphone, then confirm that you’re signed in to the right Plex account.
- Enter a four-character code and press the apply button.
- Once the code is input and your participant’s program is active, it will automatically update itself after a short period of time and be linked to your account.
How Do You Connect to Your Account Using a Code?
Read More: Activate Food Network Samsung tv
- Turn on your Smart TV and select the Sign In option.
- Make a note of the four digits of the connection code you’ll need to connect your application to the Plex account you’ve made.
- Navigate to https://plex.tv/link in your internet browser.
- Enter the link’s code here.
- Click the Submit button.
- After a few seconds, the app will restart and will be linked to Plex TV.
How do I connect or activate a Tool with your Plex TV streaming service?
Start your Plex Television program on your device by following the steps outlined below:
Install the Plex TV application.
- You must first install an application on the device from which you wish to watch Plex TV.
- It will allow you to browse the gadget’s “app shops.”
- Then, install and search for the Plex TV software.
- If you already have the application installed, you may skip this step and proceed to step 2.
Activate the Plex Television Hyperlink code
- In this scenario, you must reinstall the Plex TV program that was previously installed on the device.
- You’ll see that the login button is the same.
- To sign in, enter your Plex TV account information.
- The code will display on the screen when you log in.
- It is critical to preserve the code for future usage.
Navigate to the Plex TV activation page
- Using an internet browser on an intelligent device, navigate to www.plex.tv/link or https://plex.tv/link.
- It will lead you to the Plex television’s login screen.
- To reach the activation page, enter your login information.
- The activation code must be activated in this final stage.
- When you activate, you will be able to input the code at the relevant location on the screen.
- Then, finally, push the last button.
- Plex TV programming may now be streamed to your device.
Equipment that qualifies
Plex claims that each of the smart devices is authorized to utilize the Plex television application. The following devices are eligible to participate in the Plex television program:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Chrome Cast
- Roku Device
- Smart TVs
- Android together with I-OS device
- X Box
- Nvidia Shield
- VR devices like Oculus Proceed
- Amazon Alexa
- Windows Devicesrom Sonos
How can you get https://plex.tv/link to work on your Smart TV?
Turn on Plex TV Link:
- These instructions will allow you to connect your large-screen devices such as Android TV, Smart TV, Apple TV, and others.
- You’re well known that inputting your password on these gadgets might be difficult.
- Plex and other services, such as YouTube TV, use this 4-character login code to link your account to prevent the stress of inputting your password on these platforms.
- Select the Sign In option on the screen on your TV.
- You will be able to see an identifier of four characters on the TV screen in a few minutes.
- This code will be needed to log in.
- Using a PC or a smartphone, go to https://plex.tv/link.
- Fill in your Plex account details on this page and sign in.
- After you log in, you will be prompted to input the four-character code.
- It will appear on your TV screen.
- Enter the code and then press the “Submit” button.
- When you’ve finished all four steps, the Plex app on your TV should begin to update and connect to your account.
- It might just take a few minutes.
How to Install Plex Media Server on a Computer Using https://plex.tv/link
- To begin, go to Plex.tv and click the Sign-Up button.
- After that, you may begin downloading Plex Media Server Software.
- Go to plex.tv/media-server-downloads or https://plex.tv/link to get started.
- Choose the operating system that corresponds to the system on which your machine is constructed.
- Plex Media Server must be installed on your PC.
- Plex Media Server is a system or network-attached storage (NAS) device where you may store your movies, photos, films, music videos, and other multimedia assets.
How to Install the Plex App on Different Devices
- Download the app for your mobile device from the Google Play Store, Amazon App Store, or Apple App Store.
- The most crucial thing to do is connect your Plex App to the correct Plex account.
- Assume you’re utilizing a device with a typeable interface.
- In that situation, Plex gives you several options for joining up using Google, Facebook, Apple, and the traditional Email ID and password approach.
- Assume, however, that you need to sign into gadgets such as smart TVs.
- In such a situation, you have the option of signing in with a 4-digit number, which eliminates the need to repeatedly input lengthy passwords and IDs.
- When you enter the code into your smart TV, it will refresh, displaying the available options
What is Plex and what are its features?
- Plex.tv/connection is the most dependable streaming website, offering both paid and free films and images.
- Plex’s streaming service is well regarded in the United States.
- More than 100 internet channels and over 20,000 films are available. Plex supports over 80 streaming stations in addition to live TV options.
- It provides local listings for performances, athletic activities, and news.
- Over 20,000 on-demand and accessible images, as well as displays from other networks, may be broadcast to customers.
- It allows users to limit their shows or movies and establish streaming TV channels on each device, as well as showcase music and other content.
- Plex is a media management platform that consists of two components: the media server software (Plex Media Server) and the new playback software (Plex), which replaces the Plex Media Player.
- The advantage of this setup is that you do not have to keep your file collection on your servers.
- With the Plex application, your media library will be accessible to all devices.
- Plex is a good solution for folks who have large collections of local media assets.
- Still, they won’t have a lot of storage capacity on the devices from which they’ll be streaming their video.
- It’s also an excellent option for individuals who dislike popular video or streaming services.
What is the price of Plex?
- Plex provides a free account.
- This tier provides you with the fundamentals of streaming and media storage, as well as the ability to transmit your material to numerous devices and support a range of media types such as 4K.
- For more skilled users, the higher-end Plex Pass membership is worth considering instead, which costs $4.99 per month or $39.99 yearly, or $119.99 for an annual subscription.
- The Plex Pass contains everything in the free account as well as a slew of added convenience features.
- Plex Pass customers, for example, enjoy Premium Music and Photos features such as auto-tagging and automatic lyrics, as well as support for Live TV through an antenna and tuner, offline mobility, and synchronization.
What Is the Distinction Between Plex and Kodi?
- Kodi and Plex are the same things, so don’t feel bad if you don’t recognize the difference straight immediately.
- In actuality, Plex’s previous Home Theater software was built on an XBMC (a forerunner of Kodi) release.
- However, because Plex and Kodi do not share code, there are some significant differences.
- To begin with, Plex is not totally open-source code. Developers can contribute or review a large portion of the code.
- However, some of the content is not accessible to the general public.
- It’s OK if you don’t intend to make any changes to the code.
- Some users may prefer the more open-source Kodi, which has no usage limits.
- Plex is easier to install on a larger number of platforms than Kodi, and it features apps that are particularly tailored for iOS and Amazon Fire TV devices, for example.
- However, unlike Plex, Kodi does not need the same server setting processes.
- Furthermore, Plex appears to be immune to the many complaints levelled about Kodi, despite the fact that Kodi is lawful when used as intended.
Plex TV’s official website: https://plex.tv/link